Friday, May 9, 2014

Dress "E"

Having grown somewhat frustrated with my most recent pattern making pursuits, I decided to take a break and make something fun for myself. I recently bought a copy of Stylish Dress Book: Wear With Freedom by Yoshiko Tsukiori. The photography is beautiful and the dresses are very cute and though most aren't really my style, I had to make the one on the cover - dress "E". The fabric I used has bunnies with what I'm guessing are large red bows but they also look like little packs. I like to think of them as hitchhiking bunnies. 

The pattern itself was very good and the directions were very simple and easy to follow (I made myself follow them). I am very pleased with how dress "E" dress turned out, though I am sad to say that this dress is not quite as cute on me as it is on the model, who has a lovely, but very adolescent figure. That being said, I can't wait to wear it!



No comments:

Post a Comment